David Hing, MD has years of experience refining his body contouring techniques for patients who have undergone extensive weight loss. His practice also includes cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, body, breast and hand. Dr. Hing is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. His education and credentials include:
- University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, University of Chicago Hospitals
- Fellowships in Microcirculation Laboratory and Hand and Microsurgery, Ralph K. Davies Medical Center, San Francisco
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery Board
- Certified in Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Hing has been a member of the academic plastic surgery teaching staff at the University of Michigan, Temple University in Philadelphia and the University of California-San Francisco.
An Ann Arbor resident, Dr. Hing is married with two grown children.
To schedule a confidential consultation with David Hing, MD, please call our office
at 734-712-2323 or visit http://cprs-aa.com/request-an-appointment/.
Read more about Dr. Hing in his featured story.